As highly respected advisers to the UK Government and wider nuclear industry, our consultancy services are of the highest quality. No matter what the issue, our knowledge extends across the entire lifespan of nuclear plants and facilities. From strategy to engineering, analysis to information systems, we offer the full range of support. We're focused on maximising performance at every stage of the nuclear process.
Our technical consultants have a proven track record of supporting customer success in making better business decisions across a wide range of disciplines.
The application of analytical tools and techniques, coupled with a sound knowledge of the nuclear industry enables our consultants to quickly grasp new problems and help underpin decisions at both a strategic and operational level.
We operate across the project management lifecycle from problem definition, through design, operations and decommissioning. In addition we apply fit for purpose tools and techniques to support the customer in better understanding their options.
Who We Are
You can read more about our team on our Who We Are page, along with our previous experience and the individual services we provide for customers.
Publications and Conferences
- Analysis of Partner Engagement in the DISTINCTIVE Consortium, NNL Technical Conference 2016 (Poster)
- An Integrated Approach to the Technical Development and Procurement of the UK’s Intermediate Level Waste Containers, WM Symposia 2014 (Paper)
- An Integrated Approach to the Technical Development and Procurement of the UK’s Intermediate Level Waste Containers, WM Symposia 2014 (Presentation)
- Building Effective Collaborations to Bring Innovation into Waste Management and Decommissioning, WM Symposia 2016 (Paper)
- Delivering Step Change Improvements to UK Low Level Waste Strategy, 12th International Conference on Environmental Remediation & Radioactive Waste Management (Presentation)
- New Build New Opportunities, Operational Research Society YoungOR 19 Conference (Presentation)
- Systems Engineering: Integrated ILW Container Acquisition Plan, Serco Early Career Conference (Poster)
- Evaporating Uncertainty – HALES Remnant Life Assessment, NNL Technical Conference 2015 (Presentation)
- Predicting Evaporator Vessel Base Thicknesses From Inspected Heating Coils, ASME 2016 Pressure Vessels and Piping Conference (Paper)
- Predicting Evaporator Vessel Base Thicknesses From Inspected Heating Coils, ASME 2016 Pressure Vessels and Piping Conference (Presentation)
- Statistical Analyses for SPRS Support, NNL Technical Conference 2014 (Poster)
- Statistical Analyses for Support of SPRS on Sellafield Site UK, European Nuclear Young Generation Forum 2015 (Paper)
- Statistical Analyses for Support of SPRS on Sellafield Site UK, European Nuclear Young Generation Forum 2015 (Presentation)
Operational Performance Improvements
- A Model from the Mind to the Operating Facility, WM Symposia 2016 (Paper)
- A Model from the Mind to the Operating Facility, WM Symposia 2016 (Presentation)
- Nuclear Reprocessing: A Simulation Metamodelling Approach, Operational Research Society Simulation Workshop (SW12) (Paper)
- OR & Nuclear - A Practitioner’s View, Operational Research Society YoungOR 18 Conference (Presentation)
- The Benefits and Issues of Using Complementary Models at a Nuclear Reprocessing Plant, Operational Research Society Simulation Workshop (SW10) (Paper)
- The Challenges of Maintaining a Long-Term Life Cycle for a Model at the Sellafield Nuclear Site, EURO 2015 OR Conference (Presentation)
Laura Harrison, Business Manager, Decision Science
t: +44 (0) 1946 779229
m: +44 (0) 7860 593296