Where will the future take you?
At NNL, development is second to none. It's the sheer variety of work that sets us apart. From developing new foams that decontaminate pipe work, to inventing a polymer sphere that measures radiation. There are countless projects. Endless areas of expertise. All at the forefront of innovation.
Our roles are highly diverse. So when you join us, you'll be working with brilliant minds and specialists from around the world. It means more opportunities to broaden your experience or specialise in your field. You could even take your career in a whole new direction.
10 reasons to join us
- We offer careers, not jobs. With outstanding development opportunities. Whether you're a recent Graduate, or a professional looking for full or part-time work.
- We have a wide variety of opportunities, supported by key professionals to help you develop faster.
- We make a massive contribution to the nuclear revival in the UK.
- You'll have the opportunity to be involved in ground breaking projects.
- We work on pioneering projects that shape the future of the UK.
- We have exciting links with universities and organisations worldwide.
- We work at the cutting-edge of nuclear development, solving problems nobody else has encountered before.
- We're passionate about protecting the environment and moving the industry forward.
- Our people are the best - leading professionals in the UK and around the world.
- Our work is vital to the planet and the future of energy in the UK.
Your future. Your benefits.
Our people are the energy behind our business and the nuclear future of the UK. So needless to say, we'll value your contribution incredibly highly. To show you our appreciation, we offer a wide range of benefits including:
Enjoy 25.5 days' holiday per year on starting, which increases to 32.5 days with service, plus an additional 4 days holidays over the Christmas and New Year period. You will also be entitled to 8 public holidays.
We offer a generous bonus scheme which is linked to company business performance.
Company Pension Scheme
We offer an outstanding company pension scheme which you'll automatically become eligible to join.
Our commitment to your development means we'll offer a wide range of technical and professional opportunities, supported by performance management.
Our Professional Development Programme is here to help everyone achieve professional status. This includes your own mentor and we'll even reimburse the cost of your professional membership fees.
This scheme provides a payment for your family, added to benefits payable under the Company Pension Scheme.
Our independent counselling and advice covers personal problems including family, domestic, social, financial, ill health and bereavement. It also supports you and your family should you retire.
Childcare Voucher Scheme
You can save on Tax and National Insurance payments of up to £243 per month. Vouchers are flexible and can be used for the registered childcare of your choice.