Our Application Process
To make sure we bring in the most talented people, we've got a comprehensive application process. It's designed to make sure you're right for us and we're right for you. So if you decide to join us, it's easy to keep track of your application.
- Our application process involves:
- Conducting telephone interviews
- Online aptitude and psychometric tests
- Face-to-face interviews
- An offer subject to medical and security clearance
- An informal visit to meet your team
- Weekly contact from the Human Resources team with a recruitment process update
- Graduates will also attend a formal Assessment Centre for a place on our Graduate Training Programme
To be considered against any of our vacancies please apply formally via this link: http://jobsearch.nnl.co.uk
Security and Work Permits
We're sure you'll understand the nature of our business means that we must comply with the Government's protective security procedures. That means everyone is subject to a base line standard security check. Depending on the role, there may also be a level of National Security Vetting.
To apply for a role at NNL, please take a look at our current vacancies to see if there's a role for you.